Aeronautical Decision Making for Helicopters Pilots statistics have shown that 80 to 90 % of all aircraft accidents can be attributed to Pilot Error.
This manual explains the risks associated with helicopter flying.
Underlying causes of accidents and the effects of stress etc on helicopter pilot decision making.
- Introduction to Decision Making
- Judgment Concepts
- Rotorcraft Risk Assessment
- Self Assessment of Hazardous Attitudes
- Reinforcement Through Repetition
- Antidotes for Hazardous Attitudes
- Identifying and Reducing Stress
- Applying Decision Making Concepts
- We have Identified ''The Enemy''
A must for any helicopter pilots library.
Soft Cover 134 Pages.