MyGoFlight Airbus Eurocopter Helicopter iPad Square Tube Mount.
The Airbus / Eurocopter Helicopter/Square Bar Mount works with the square bar that goes from the panel across to the window of the helicopter. The mount is sandwiched onto the square bar and is then secured using the two plates and four screws.
The infinitely articulating and adjustable arm attaches to the Universal Cradle to hold any iPad or Tablet, or to the iPad Sport Case for a specific iPad fit. This feature makes this mount future proof. Once attached, the iPad can be viewed in either portrait or landscape modes simply by rotating the device, nothing has to be loosened or tightened to make this happen.
- Can be installed by any pilot in any Airbus/Eurocopter helicopter
- No STC required
- Tested to withstand a 20 g impact
- Vibration minimized, all parts made of metal making it solid and durable
- Ball and socket ends and a ratcheting center provide infinite adjustment to height and position
- Rotate device between landscape and portrait positions in-flight when mounted
- Mount comes with a Gen 3 Sport Adapter which quickly connects to any MYGOFLIGHT device holder
- Simply Press both green buttons to remove
- Dedicated Device Holder Needed for each device used