The Robinson Helicopter Mount works with the center spar on the windshield of Robinson R22, R44, and R66 helicopters. The mount secures onto the center spar and is then tightened using the knob to secure it in place.
The infinitely articulating and adjustable arm attaches to the Universal Cradle to hold any iPad or Tablet, or to the iPad Sport Case for a specific iPad fit. This feature makes this mount future proof. Once attached, the iPad can be viewed in either portrait or landscape modes simply by rotating the device, nothing has to be loosened or tightened to make this happen.
- Can be installed by any pilot in any Robinson R22/R44/R66 helicopter
- No STC required
- Tested to withstand a 20 g impact
- Vibration minimized, all parts made of metal making it solid and durable
- Ball and socket ends and a ratcheting center provide infinite adjustment to height and position
- Rotate device between landscape and portrait positions in-flight when mounted
- This mount comes with a Gen 3 Sport Adapter which quickly connects to any MYGOFLIGHT device holder Press both green buttons to remove
- From iPad to GoPro this mount can securely hold any device including iPad, iPhone, Android devices Microsoft Surface, GoPro, Garmin GPS, and even more
- Dedicated Device Holder Needed for each device used