David Clark DC ONE-X Series Model for Helicopter Pilots.
The newest addition to David Clarks industry leading line of helicopter headsets. The DC ONE-XH brings extraordinary performance, durability and lightweight comfort to helicopter pilots. Quiet and comfortable, even in very noisy helicopters.
- 5-foot extended coil cord with U-174/U plug
M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise canceling
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best in class active noise reduction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices
- Stereo/mono switch compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations
- Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Over the ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provide a snug, secure seal
- Compact, in line control module with backlit, touch key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 12.3 oz.
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
- DC Part Number 43102G-06
Normally ships 2 to 3 working days after order is received
Helicopters Only extends the David Clark Factory Warranty of 5 Years to a total of 10 Years.