Faro G2 PNR Helicopter Headset
Large Soft Cushion Headpad
Extra Comfort for long cross country flights.
Made of soft, durable fiber, the cushion makes the headset feel extra light.
Fully adjustable microphone beam with wind screen allows ATC and your companions to hear you loud and clear. Microphone has been perfected to deliver high quality, crystal clear communication.
Silicone Gel Ear Protection
Soft ultra-thick gel ear protection provides you with an amazing 26db in noise reduction and comfortably protects your ears.
The Faro G2 headset for helicopters is lightweight and comfortable with precise, clear audio that uses passive noise reduction to reduce noise by 26 dB.
Model G2-H-with coiled helicopter plug.
- This headset provides a light, comfortable fit with large cushions made of soft, durable fiber built into the headband
- Noise canceling electret microphone and fully adjustable beam with windscreen allows communication to be heard loud and clear
- Comfortable, ultra-thick silicone gel ear protection reduces noise by 26 dB
- MP3/Audio compatible with built in 3.5 mm audio jack and included auxiliary cable
- 3 year full coverage warranty
13 oz (370 g)
Speaker Frequency Response:
50 Hz to 20 kHz
95±5 dB SPL typical, measured at 1 kHz @ 1 mW @ full volume on KEMAR ear simulator
Microphone Bias Required:
8-32 VDC through 150-1,000Ω
Microphone Frequency Response:
100 Hz to 5 kHz
-33±4 dB using 0 dB SPL=20.0 uPa @ 1 kHz with 10 VDC, 150Ω AC load as reference
Headset adjustable range: 10-14 cm
-4°F to 94°F (-20°C to 70°C)
-31°F to 167°F (-35°C to 75°C)