The Industry Standard Reference for Federal Aviation Regulations Relevant to General Aviation, Sport Pilots, Instructors, and Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) operators
has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the
most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2019 FAR/AIM
book continues this tradition, containing complete and up-to-date
information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14
and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots, Flight
Instructors, and Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) operators, combined with
the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
Convenient handbook-sized 6" x 9" format includes:
- Parts 1, 43, 48, 61, 67, 68 (NEW Requirements for Operating Certain
Small Aircraft Without a Medical Certificate), 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105,
107, 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and Aeronautical Information Manual, Pilot/Controller Glossary, NASA Aviation Safety Reporting System Form.
- Free Updates available online and via email subscription service for
instant access to regulation and procedural changes.
- Changes since last edition clearly marked
- Includes 14 CFR and 49 Parts pertinent to General Aviation, Pilots, Drone Operators, and Instructors
- Pilot's Bill of Rights
- Comprehensive FAR/AIM index
- Suggested regulation study list for each certificate and rating
- Tabs included for quick reference
- Unabridged text of AIM including full-color graphics
Dimensions 8.25" x 10.75" (print edition)
Page Count 1,184 pages
Illustrations FAA figures, color throughout
Includes Softcover Book and eBook PDF redemption code and aviation maintenance technicians.