The Pro Flight Trainer PUMA X Helicopter Flight Simulator Controls features a Single Throttle Collective and offers everything you need to start flying ultra realistically on your home simulator, flight school trainer, or company procedural trainer.
The All New 5th. Generation of the Best Selling Helicopter Flight Simulator Controls
Since 2011 We have been the Official Factory USA Licensed Distributor for Pro Flight Trainer Simulator Controls
We Ship World - Wide
5th Generation PUMA X helicopter flight simulation controls.
The Pro Flight Trainer PUMA X is a single pilot, 8 axes HID USB Helicopter Control Device that provide advanced immersion in a realistic helicopter cockpit and reproduce very realistic controls inputs compared to real operations.
Its size, design and precision perfectly meet requirements for any pilot wanting to expend their skills using flight simulator software.
The HID Plug&Play USB connection is designed for easy setup, and compatibility to all established flight simulation software; the high resolution on each axes permits very sensitive control inputs, as in real aircraft.
The Aluminum and steel frame provides high stability and low weight, easy to transport and store. All controls are wheel-bearing based, and have adjustable friction, relieving pressure and stress from the pilot to ensure maximum controllability, and positive stability for training requiring simulated trim functionality.
After flying the Pro Flight Trainer PUMA X for a few minutes, along with a well configured flight simulator, you’ll almost forget you’re not in a real helicopter.
PUMA X Cyclic
PUMA X Collective
PUMA X Pedals
PUMA X2 variant available as an option - twin engine/dual twist grip
- TBM Toe Brake Modification Kit available as an option
- Sturdy steel and aluminum frame with industrial grade wrinkle texture powder coating for durable protection
- All new “limitless choice of angle” system - all controls can be adjusted to ergonomically match your needs
- Foldable cyclic for easy storage
- All new electronics with high resolution and high accuracy hall sensors, developed in house
- Maintenance friendly and customer accessible sensors for easy repair if needed
- All new Collective Box including 2 x 4 way hats, 2 toggle switches, 2 push-buttons, 3 zone toggle. Inclined collective box and cyclic grip for ergonomically high-fidelity position / 8-way functions on collective hats available as an option in the future. Hats and switches shape are coded for perfect VR Integration
- VR sessions with 3 zones boosting over 30 assignable functions
- Plug & Play driver-less USB on Windows, Apple, and Linux
- Fully compatible with all Microsoft Flight Simulator versions, all X-Plane versions, DCS, Aerofly FS2, Arma, VBS, Prepare3D, Flight Gear, Take on Helicopters, etc.