This manual explains the risks associated with helicopter flying.
Underlying causes of accidents and the effects of stress etc on helicopter pilot decision making.
- Introduction to Decision Making
- Judgment Concepts
- Rotorcraft Risk Assessment
- Self Assessment of Hazardous Attitudes
- Reinforcement Through Repetition
- Antidotes for Hazardous Attitudes
- Identifying and Reducing Stress
- Applying Decision Making Concepts
- We have Identified ''The Enemy''
A must for any helicopter pilots library.
Soft Cover 134 Pages.