Place the centre point of the base line over the present position.
Align the base line with the departure point or last fix.
Using the radials read off the number of degrees to alter present heading to fly direct to destination.
It really is as easy at that
- No need for 1:60 rules or computers! The NAV-AID RULE accomplishes the task quickly and easily.
- The NAV-AID PLUS offers the extra benefit of two instruments in one.
A in built circular computer allows you to do your pre flight and enroute calculations of ground speed, distance and time intervals without the need of another instrument.
- Each NAV-AID has for convenience one defined distance scale Sectional 1:500,000.
- No multiple scales to cause confusion.
- Today's technology has given us the G.P.S. but V.F.R. still requires visual navigation as the primary method. The NAV-AID PLUS and your aeronautical chart is all you should require with the comfort that track corrections or diversions are easily taken care of.
- THE NAV-AID RULE has been constructed from a special synthetic material of such thickness and flexibility to allow it to be bent without permanent distortion or breakage.
Simply the best Navigation Plotter