Flight Link has provided high quality flight simulation products directed toward providing aviation safety within general aviation. Flight Link controls provide an inexpensive alternative for practicing situational awareness in both VFR and IFR environments, instrument procedures training as well as practicing flight fundamentals.
Flight Link controls are utilized by foreign and domestic military and governments, corporate flight departments, large to small flight schools, universities, human research institutions as well as thousands of personal individuals.
- Twin heavy duty hydraulic cylinders assure smooth and realistic in-line travel
- Low center of gravity for stability
- Heavy gauge metal enclosure with industrial finish
- Rack and pinion driven for rapid, linear response to input
- Pitch and roll potentiometers are rated at one million plus revolutions
- One year limited warranty
- Enclosure Width: 14''
- Enclosure Height: 8.75''
- Enclosure Depth: 12.75''
- Enclosure Weight: 16 lbs
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Designed and tested for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator, and X-Plane Software
Single USB Connection to your PC or MAC Computer
Calibrate your Flight Controls with your Computer, and you are ready to fly
Shipping cost not included
Please email us with your Full Delivery Address and we will reply with Shipping Cost
- Street Number
- Zip / Postal Code
Custom Built to Order Please allow 5 to 6 weeks for delivery